There will be a few changes to our daily set-up.
We have followed the guidelines set out by the UK Government, and we have worked hard to ensure these have been put in place for your safety, and the safety of
- If you feel unwell, please stay home
- Hand Sanisiters will be placed on all work stations and at the door entrance. Please sanitise your hands on
entering and leaving the shop
- Visors will be worn by all our staff whilst cutting your hair - we request that you wear a mask while in the shop
- All work stations and chairs will be cleaned thoroughly after each customer
- Customers must wait outside until their appointment time - please arrive prompt. Appointments can not be held for longer
than 5 minutes.
- The door will remain open, but please do not enter until requested by a staff member.
- Please attend your appointment alone where necessary - there will be no waiting area
- We are required by the Governments Track and Trace System to take full contact details for all our clients. Please ensure these
are up to date with us.
A credit/debit card prepayment request will be sent via email / text message prior to your appointment. This is to
reduce your time in
the shop, and to avoid any uncessary contact with surfaces.
We now have a mobile APP...
click on the picture below to be directed to the App Store